<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My off day is ruined. I woke up at 2 plus and smsed stupid changlin. Then went to prepare. Thought of going to fareast shop. BUT, Cat called me and asked me go Suntec relief for an hour. I'm like -.-". My off day, and i already have plans to go shopping. And asking me to work on my off day sucks. My day is ruined just like that.

I reached just on time and model wear the clothes. Then served these 2 indians. OMG, they suck like mad. They spent around an hour plus in the bloody shop, not say they bought alot of things. Fucking fussy. Then one of them wore the blazor, then he think he looked damn smart, keep on looking at me and smile. My god! Major turnoff. I swear.

Then waited for hashima to sign in then i can go. So i left at 8? Changlin slept in the store. Sorry boy, made you wait. Not my fault actually. :)

Went to Donut Factory and bought 2 dounuts. Wonderful. Ate till whole mouth and hands chocolate. :) 2 retarded people who don't know how to eat dounuts. Then off we went to eat. Pizza Hut! Was damn full after eating the whole lot of it. BUT, i still insisted on eating ice cream. I asked the girl which one would she recommend. She gave me a few flavours to test. But in the end, i chose the ice cream which she didnt recommend. I think she must be fuming.

After eating ice cream, went to slack outside Suntec. Slack for an hour or so then we left. Wwalked damn far to the MRT. And that asshole keep on irritating me. ARGH! Took Mrt and i alighted. Walked back home. Bathed. Wwatched tv. On com. And thereee, here i am now.

I have learnt to take things slow. I'm sorry andy, the meeting's off on Sat. I hope you'll stay happy with your life.


♥ With LOVE