<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Sunday, September 23, 2007




LOL. Everyday also got pictures. And STUPID ANDY say my pic looks FAT. HAHA. Okay okay, fine. I admit. I don't run away from the fact that my picture looks indeed fat? ANDY is an ASSHOLE. :P Oops.

I wasn't the lastest to arrive. Was supposed to give that pig a morning call but it seems like im the real pig. HA. I got the morning call instead. Then rushed to work. And ate noodles for breakfast. Couldn't finish so changlin the pig helped me with it. Then Deyuan was late! Looks like that someone have been drinking throughout the night! Naughty boy. I quarrelled with Changlin. He whacked me real hard a few times today. I was pissed, i swear.

Finally when Deyuan arrived, i started complaining to him. Heh. :p Then talked. In the end Cat asked me order mac student meal and guess what i didnt have enough cash so i ran all the way back to shop to take money. It was so embarassing. Idle a little and ate in store. Then went for a stick. Continued working.

Went break with changlin. I ate ice cream only. Cause felt very full. Surprising ain't it? Went to slack a while and off we went to store to sleep. Signed in. Work work work. Rany seemed to be in a good mood today. Wonderful. :) Andy came to find me after work and ate dinner. And shopped for chocolates. I received 2 chocolates today. Aren't i a happy girl? Thanks Chris and Andy. I will enjoy the chocolates very very much. HEH. Went home. Bathed. Bla bla bla.

I'm gonna get questioned from Cat tmr. So dead. I'm so dead.



♥ With LOVE