<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Thursday, September 20, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I swear i had so much fun today. Serious. I went to work in the afternoon. Thought of buying mac to eat but i thought nevermind since i was supposed to sign in. And luckily. I didnt buy cause Rany came back. His face was black as a charcoal. I went in store and was surprised when i saw him. Then i quickly changed into my jeans and sign in.

I have to admit that it was really stressful with Rany in the shop, especially when he's not in the right mood. Deyuan was doing the display. So left me, ariel, and kenneth to tend the floor. Cat went to eat. So one by one went for break. I was so famished. So i was the last to eat as Deyuan also hungry. And he sign in earlier than me. :( So i waited.

I ate rice for lunch and slacked. Rany asked whether i had people who wanted to work part time. So i called liliang and he didnt seem that interested. Next i called shane. Also not interested. Then was Sheryl Keith. She didnt answer. Next was Geokcheng. And she was on the job! :) Next time she work i go disturb. Heh. Signed in. Work work work. Sales was BAD. VERY VERY BAD. But rany closed shop early. So all done by 11.15pm. Slacked and went to mac to eat. I ate so much. :p We joking and talking all the way. Me, Cat, Deyuan, Kenneth, Chris and laoda. After which, gave chris a surprise. His birthday! Happy birthday CHRIS!

Played with lanterns! Took photos. ;) Had so much fun. Then me, Cat and Chris walked with the lanterns. I was holding 2! :p Then waited for the candles to burn out. Chris bought a mickey, minnie and donald lantern for me. :) I love today. Fun.

p.s. Laoda today mood not good. Had to admit we all feel heartache for him. Laoda, don't resign. We love you. No matter what, stay strong.


♥ With LOVE