<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Saturday, September 29, 2007

Happy full shift for me today again. :) Was actually morning shift, then mummy said she wont be at home yet, so i extend full. Talked to alex during our breaks. He's such a devoted chap after all. Hard to find a guy like him.

Worked as usual, ariel pissed me off again today. And this time, i told her how i felt. She's always ordering me in a very unfriendly manner and i hate it. Talk nicely, Ask nicely, instead of ORDERING. I also have temper one okay. And, she said i was fat! AHH!?!

I need to diet. So today i ate a little lesser. Just a little. :) Work was FUN with the people there right now. Dom is going to transfer to Kovan. Everyone is so sad. The family won't be complete w/o the staffs right now. :'( I'm gonna miss Dom n Rany once they leave. Oh, then why not we all leave together? HA HA.

Actually thought of joining Cat they all go eat ice cream after work. BUT, i forgotten i'm cinderella. Need to be home by 12. :'( Called mummy several times but she didnt ans. So sad.
And took bus home. Here i am now.

I got a horrible nightmare yesterday. All thanks to Deyuan. Say what devils come find me. I dreamt i was awake having an operation. And i saw all my internal organs. Ewww. Sick. :p And while bathing today, i thought: I really should have sorted out my thinking long ago. If i did, i wouldn't be hurt. I'll be as happy as i am now. I'm really glad no more guys came after keith. I told shixian i rather have no one to love rather than to love someone and get hurt in the end. I don't need a boyfriend to give me love, hugs, concern. A friend can do that. Sharlene is a grown up girl now! Wheee!~ Okay okay, maybe only to a certain extent. HA HA. :P Gottago people. Msn time!

I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet. I must diet.

Look who's acting cute?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The past, where i broke my poor manniquin's pinkie. I'm sorry baby. :p
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


♥ With LOVE