<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3441906747257641585?origin\x3dhttp://letsallcommitsuicide.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ THE GIRL.


Sharlene.
Temasek Polytechnic.
27 November 1990.
ssharlenee@hotmail.com(Msn + Friendster)

♥ NOW PLAYING


<

♥ PAST


♥ DARLINKIES

Cheryl♥
Cindy♥
Class Blog♥
Daryl♥
Dian♥
Dickson♥
EiEng♥
Jiamin♥
Jennifer♥
JunHong♥
Juvone♥
Lynette♥
Nan♥
Ryan♥
Sharina♥
ShuJuan♥
XiaoXuan♥
Yogi♥
Zann♥

♥ ShOUTOUTLOUDDD *




♥ Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Guess what, my rebonding came off. Fuck. I am so pissed off. I swear i'm going back to shop on monday. Or maybe i take off on Sat and go back shop. Grrr. Ytd we did stock takeeee. I love it. So fun. HAHA. I did till 3 am den left with Pat. The rest stayed on. :'(

Anyway, i really don't understand some guys. Seriously, it doesn't mean i'm interested in you just because i've been going out with you. Friends. Yes, that's the word. Nothing more. It's just all part of your thinking which mislead you.

Whatever. I'm going out with changlin today. He's gonna treat me eat ice cream and going shopping!~ Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. And i'm going on a "DATE" with Deyuan next week? HAHAHA. :P

Talked to spencer ytd on the fone. He's going back to ireland on the 1st of Oct. Goodbye and take care spencer! :) I won't miss you. Heh. Talk until 5 plus or sth, i dont know. Then i went to sleep. I ate too full when i got home. 2 packets of instant noode, 1 cup of milo, 1 packet of oreo biscuits. I swear i was really full. I couldnt move. Talking about food, i'm hungry again!

Gottago peeps. Preparing to go out. Enjoy your day!


♥ With LOVE